Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day at Lagoon

Isaac, I loved going on the bumper cars
with you. I felt like such a kid again chasing
after you and then slamming into you. It
felt so good to laugh that hard. Those bumber
cars really got me going. Oh, to be a kid again.

Such a good big brother Isaac is to help
little Miles feel so safe. It was fun.



Isaac and Katie were very cute shooting on this ride.
Katie, you had such a sweet little smile on your face
the whole time it went around and around. Isaac on
the other hand looked like he was in a war zone fighting
the bad guys. Gotta love little boys.


Can I even tell you how much fun it is now that the kids
are getting a little older. It was so fun to watch them
enjoy the things that we enjoyed when we were kids. By the way, I thought
it would be a great idea to put them in bright colors like orange and yellow
so I could keep better track of them. I think just about every kid at Lagoon
yesterday was in oragne and yellow. Funny stuff.


The kitty Tidal Wave was very fun.



My Justy.


Cute Dallon Bilbao. He and Miles are a few months
apart. But Dallon was much braver on the rides. I think
it's because he has more weight to hold him in his place.
Miles rolled around like a rag doll.


Evan Bilbao, Isaac, and Katie, awaiting the rides after lunch at the pavilion.

Bilbaos, thanks for inviting us to Lagoon with You.


7 comments:

Jeran Farley said...

I remember all those kiddie rides from when I was little. I'm excited for Hayden to get a little bit bigger so we can take him.

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Yeah, Rachel said you guys were taking Hayden in a couple of weeks. That will be so fun. By the way, I want an invite to your blog. Pretty Please? J/K only if your guys are okay with that. I know lots of people are quite particular about who is invited. But it would be fun to see what you guys are up to. Leta

Hansen Family said...

Hey leta Your little kidos are getting so big. Looks like they had lots of fun at Lagoon.

Ellsworth Family said...

So fun! Sorry I didn't reply to your last email; I just kind of forwarded it to Kevin. He is the ultimate authority on that, you know! :0) We are in a little town outside of Pittsburgh, PA and LOVE it! We miss everyone out there (and the heat too), but it has been a great blessing to be here. Thanks for keeping track of us! Thank goodness for blogs!

Neil and Steph said...

Hey Leta! I just saw your comment on our blog (that's how bad I am at keeping up-to-date on these!) but I'm glad that you found ours, so now I can check out your cute blog! Your family is adorable. I hope all is well with you guys. Keep in touch!

lyz's world said...

Leta, Leta!!! what happened? too bad I missed you coming to town! how have you been? my email address is lyzebrt@yahoo.com
besos

Our Little Fam said...

Leta,
Hey it is Lida! I found you off of spencer and sierra's blog. Your family is darling. I have a blog, but it is private if you email me your email I can invite you.
theripclan@gmail.com
It was so fun to see your cute fam!!